CharmCat is happy to provide stationery services for charities. If you're a charity, here's what you need to know.
In order to receive a charitable services donation, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Charities must be able to provide a 501(c)3 letter.
- National charities should receive a rating of at least a C from Charity Watch. Preference will be given to organizations with higher ratings.
- Smaller charities should be local to CharmCat (this is at my discretion).
Types of organizations particularly close to my heart include:
- Pet adoption centers or no-kill shelters
- Medical research
- Education initiatives
- Civil rights organizations
- Environmental protections
This list is not exhaustive, so don't let it discourage you!
Availability of Services for Charities
CharmCat's Charity Pledge commits me to donate 10% of my resources to charity in one form or another. Depending on request volume, I cannot accommodate every request. Services are offered on an as-is basis.
What does Services for Charities mean?
Donations may take the form of any semi-custom stationery product offered in the store: that means invitations and event stationery and map designs. Additional products available for charities includes: mailers, posters or signage, branding (logo, letterhead, etc...), and stationery gift certificates for raffles or auctions.
Stationery provided to a charity will generally take the form of a digital, print-ready file, but depending on the project, printing services may also be included in the donation. Printing is offered on standard smooth white stock with digital printing. Charities may elect for upgraded printing services at wholesale cost.
Any design, digital or print, provided by CharmCat at no cost to a charity organization will have the CharmCat logo and web address on the back or in an inconspicuous area.
How's it work?
- Fill out the form for services for charities at the bottom of this page.
- Once I have the chance to review your request, I'll get in contact with you to hash out the details.
- If I have to turn down your request, I'll let you know why.
- If I'm able to accommodate all or part of your request, I'll send a special contract for services for charities for you to sign.
- The design process is the same as if you were any customer. You'll have a dashboard to review any projects I've worked on for your organization and check on the status. You'll receive proofs and the same quality of service.